The iPhone 3G S

Well... The iPhone 3GS is an incredible device. So much power and ability delivered from a small hand held device. The apps are probably the biggest value as they deliver all kinds of valueble information never thought possible before... As a device, it is truely outstanding...

BUT!!! I can't cope any more! For me a phone is probably more important... I run a business, I provide support to my clients, I receive important phone calls... If my signal is consistently rubbish and I can't do the simple things, whats the point? Very frustrating!! I have swapped the phone twice and the sim card twice with no difference...

Surely I am not the only one struggling with signal issues?? Surely Apple and indeed 02 must admit there is a problem. If I was a yank, I would be sueing Apple...

So my plan is to sell the 3GS and buy a 3G... Then hope the next iPhone has solved this issue!! Time will tell but needless to say I am a very disapointed fan!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scary Truth about Facebook Messenger

some key achievments

Website