Here is a short list of the most disturbing permissions it requires and a quick explanation of what it means to you and the privacy settings on your phone. • Change the state of network connectivity – So Facebook can change or alter your connection to the Internet or your mobile service. You’re basically giving Facebook permission to turn features on your phone on and off and without telling you. • Call phone numbers and send SMS messages – Facebook is able to automatically send text messages to your contacts on your behalf without your consent. Read more here
As the light of the moon shines down on the earth in the night sky, there are many secrets which have long since been forgotten. The ancient ones knew these secrets and used tool and techniques to communicate with the stars and those on other planets. They would share knowledge and stories of what was happening in each other's worlds. The good and the bad. They would learn from each other and warn each other if there were disasters looming like comets or other dangerous phenomenon. In these times when they shared knowledge, it was very dangerous for everyone living on earth. Many of the people had stopped believing in the Gods and had stopped building temples and making sacrifices. Man had become complacent and stopped obeying the laws that were taught to them in order to maintain a society that looked after everyone. It cared for the sick and helped the strong. Everyone depended on each other and were supportive and empowering. When these laws were not adhered to then society woul...
This is a very honest and open blog on my recent experiences in dealing with things I have failed in. I have failed at a few things recently. My biggest failure to date is not being with my son every day. I tried everything I could to be with his mother so that I could be with my little boy but it simply didn’t work out. Above all else I felt he deserved to grow up with his mum and dad. I really tried hard and sacrificed a lot to make that happen but eventually it was taken out my hands. And I had to deal with the ultimate failure. I had failed to be there for him every day.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete